Compact Digital Tire Inflator Gage 255 PSI - Dual Head Air Chuck & 15” Air hose
- HIGHLY-ACCURATE: Performance-tested and calibrated to provide a ±0.5 PSI accuracy reading. Versatile 4 measurement ranges (PSI, 0-255; BAR, 0-18; kg/cm2, 0-18; kPa, 0-1800).
- COMPACT BODY: Short heavy-duty aluminum body is designed to provide a comfortable weight ratio that allows for better in-use control
- DIGITAL GAUGE: Large 2.5” dial and 0.1 display resolution are equipped with 360-degree swivel capability, LCD Screen with backlight for better reading in low light areas. Protective rubber boot also included.
- EQUIPPED: Full-swivel chuck & 15-inch hose (Schrader valve)
SIMPLY BETTER AIR ® | USA MADE & Mechanic Approved
High Quality & Light-Weight Compact Body
We know the weight of most industrial, automotive tire inflators in today's market can be heavy and cause wrist fatigue. That is why we shortened the body to reduce the weight for better in-use hand control.
Not only is the inflator gauge designed with a short body but it is also constructed with heavy duty materials which provide for long life, even under extreme use and conditions.
Milton’s stubby pneumatic inflator is equipped with a 360-degree swivel digital pressure gauge for easy viewing. Built-in backlight for better reading in low light areas plus 4 measurement ranges (PSI, 0-255; BAR, 0-18; kg/cm2, 0-18; kPa, 0-1800). ±0.5 PSI accuracy reading. Ideal for use on any vehicle including cars, motorcycles, RV’s & trucks (standard tire wheel / Schrader valves). Perfect for your home garage or automotive shop.
- 15” hose provides a safe working distance while inflating tires
- Shorter casting gives the user more control while inflating
- The digital gauge provides accurate, clear readings
- Dual Head chuck SKUs available for easy inflation of many tire styles including hard-to-reach dual wheels
- REPLACEABLE PARTS: Money saving replaceable Gauge and Valve cartridges available.
- Display Resolution: 0.1 PSI
- Accuracy: ±0.5PSI
- Pressure Range: 0-255 PSI
- Measurement Units: kPa (0-1800), kg/cm2 (0-18) and Bar (0-18)
- Display Type: Backlit, auto-on when pressure sensed, auto off after 15 seconds
- UV-printed face sticker, 2.5" dial size
- 3 volt
-Batteries included (2 AA)
Trigger: Plated steel thumb lever
Hose: 300 PSI rated 1/4" ID x 15" rubber w/ brass fittings
Air inlet: 1/4" NPT female, with M-Style(R) Automotive/Industrial plug included
Drive Safely: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy and increases the life of your tires.
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Air inlet NPT size||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|Hose ID size||No|
|Hose OD size||No|
|NPT thread size||No|
|Type of Fitting||No|
|Type of Hose||No|
|Number of items in this pack||1|