FRL (Mini) Air Lubricator - 1/4" NPT - Polycarbonate Bowl
- FRL Air Lubricators: Extend air tool life and provide a continuous supply of oil.
- Durable cast aluminum body to resist corrosion. Rotating flow dial to adjust oil volume. Easy-access oil fill cap.
- Polycarbonate Bowl: Full, transparent view of fluid level. Bowl Capacity: 0.845 OZ.
- 1/4" inch national pipe threads on both inlet/outlet.
- Max Air Flow: 28 CFM. Max operating pressure: 145 PSI. Temperature range between 25°F and 140°F or -5°C and 60°C.
EXELAIR by Milton’s Simply Better Air® system provides the best solution to manage compressed air.
This (EX25L-02P) 1/4" NPT Mini Air Lubricator features a polycarbonate bowl with a capacity of .845 oz. FRL Lubricator delivers a consistent mist of oil through the airline and extends tool life. Oil amount is easily adjusted by rotating dial at the top of the unit. FRL Lubricator can be refilled either by removing bowl or filling through oil fill cap on top. Max Airflow of 28 CFM and a max operating pressure 145 PSI.
Includes mounting bracket and hardware.
|Number of items in this pack||1|
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|NPT thread size||No|