FRL Air Filter - 3/8" NPT - Metal Bowl, Automatic Float/Overnight
- FRL Air Filters: Removes water/particles and protects air tools for optimal lifespan/power.
- 3 Drain Type Options: Automatic Float, Overnight, and Manual. Auto full-time fluid drain; Auto internal float drain.
- Metal Bowl w/Sight Glass: Indicates fluid level. Bowl Capacity: 7.4 OZ.
- 3/8" inch national pipe threads on both inlet/outlet. Thumb Latch and Push-to-Connect drain tubing connection to channel water safely.
- Max Air Flow: 140 CFM. Max operating pressure: 145 PSI. Temperature range between 25°F and 140°F or -5°C and 60°C.
EXELAIR by Milton’s Simply Better Air® system provides the best solution to manage compressed air.
This (EX45F40A-03M) 3/8" NPT Air Filter features a metal bowl with a capacity of 7.4 oz, which includes sight glass that allows visibility of the fluid. Bowl can be automatically drained under pressure, or manually by rotating drain valve at bottom of filter and a push-to-connect drain tubing connection that channels water safely away. Max Air Flow of 140 CFM combined with a max operating pressure of 145 PSI. Always install filter 20' feet down line of air compressor to allow air to cool and lessen the amount of water carried through the supply line. FRL components feature directional arrows to indicate the flow of air.
Includes mounting bracket and hardware. Replacement filter: Milton # (S-1118-1RP).
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|NPT thread size||No|