Milton® COLORFIT® Coupler & Plug Kit - (M-STYLE®, Red) - 1/4" NPT
- M-Style®: Milton® M-Style®, ColorFit® M-Style®, + red competitor couplers/plugs are all compatible!
- DURABLE: Scratch-resistant steel design in an anodized coating for optimal wear vs. aluminum sleeves
- EASY MATCH: Use color to distinguish between air lines (e.g. high pressure vs. low pressure).
- COLOR: Red to Red matching - (M/Industrial) air coupler/plug fittings, easy push to connect.
- Not recommended for use with high-vibration tools (impact wrenches, orbital sanders, etc.). We recommend using these couplers with a leader hose to extend their lifespan.
Milton® M-Style® Color Fit now offers a customized color-coded system that allows for easy matching of couplers and plugs, among the range of standard Industrial pneumatic air coupler quick connects. Great way to solve that annoying problem of potential cross-contamination between different air lines. By dedicating certain colors to different air lines, this will eliminate the risk of mixing a lubricated line with a dry air line which will prolong your applications and help to quickly finish any project. Each piece is coated with Anodized Red aluminum and heavy-duty steel sleeves to prevent scratches or dulling of the coupler and plug after use. Compared to Legacy® ColorConnex ® A73458D.
PUT COLOR TO USE IN YOUR SHOP:
Easily match couplers to the right plugs using color, (red to red)- no more guessing. Use color to distinguish between air lines, such as lubricated vs. non-lubricated, or high pressure vs. low pressure.
SUPERIOR PRODUCT DESIGN:
Durable patent-pending steel sleeve design outlasts the competition by putting steel where you need it most. Milton® uses an advanced, proprietary anodizing process.
ColorFit® M-Style® couplers and plugs are compatible with traditional Milton® M-Style® couplers and plugs, competitor M-Style® couplers and plugs, and competitor red couplers and plugs. All threaded connections are 1/4" NPT.
Do not exceed 300 PSI. For use with compressed air only.
Warranty: 1 year
**Disclaimer: Milton® is NOT affiliated with Legacy® ColorConnex®- X-Flow.
|Short Description||** Not recommended for use with high vibration commercial tools (impact wrenches, orbital sanders, etc.). **|
|Package Quantity||Single (Each)|
|Made in USA||No|
|Assembled In USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|NPT thread size||No|