High Flow Venturi Air Multiplier Blow Gun Nozzle (S-160X5P)
- DESIGN: Economical, rigid molded plastic Venturi nozzle. Non-corroding. Meets OSHA Standards.
- X5 AIR MULTIPLIER: Dramatically boosts the blow gun's CFM output (“high flow” air flow efficiency).
- VENTURI EFFECT: Draws in outside air to multiply the CFM output of your compressed air.
- COMPATIBLE: Fits 6mm shaft pistol-style or 1/8" NPS traditional thumb switch blow guns.
- ELIMINATE: The need to buy a larger compressor or specific high flow blow gun.
You can now add more power to your blow gun without having to buy a larger compressor or additional dedicated high-flow blow gun with Milton’s S-160X5P High Flow Venturi Air Multiplier Blow Gun Nozzle! Milton X5 Air Multipliers attach to your existing blow guns, providing a dramatic increase in CFM output when you need it. Simply add the X5 Air Multiplier for more CFM and remove it for regular blow gun use. Rigid molded plastic construction meets OSHA requirements, is economical, and won't corrode.
For pistol-style blow guns with a 6mm nozzle, simply loosen the X5 Air Multiplier collar, slide onto the blow gun shaft, tighten the collar, and BLOW. For thumb switch blow guns, remove the X5 Air Multiplier collar, thread onto the blow gun, and BLOW. Caution: Always wear the proper personal protective equipment when using blow guns.
- Rigid molded plastic construction with rubber gasket and knurled aluminum collar
- Air inlet: 6mm w/ threaded collar
- Air inlet: 1/8" NPS w/o threaded collar
- Maximum air flow: up to 40 CFM or more, but varies with PSI and blow gun being used
- Meets OSHA requirements
- Product dimensions: 3.2 x 1.1 x 1.1 (L x W x H)
- Packaged dimensions: 1.2 x 4.5 x 4.9 (D x W x H)
Warranty: 1 year
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Intended use||Valve opens and closes manually to allow air to flow through F-R-L components, and can be locked to prevent accidental air flow|
|Inlet NPT thread size||1/2" NPT|
|Key features||Exhausts downstream pressure when closed. Safety gate can be locked closed with padlock to prevent accidental air flow|
|Kit contents||(1) 1/2" OSHA 3-way valve component, (1) locking plate w/screws, (1) rubber o-ring, (1) grease pack and (1) instruction sheet|
|Maximum working pressure||250 psig|
|Tool requirements||slotted screwdriver|
|Air inlet NPT size||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|Hose ID size||No|
|Hose OD size||No|
|NPT thread size||No|
|Type of Fitting||No|
|Type of Hose||No|
|Number of items in this pack||1|