FRL (Mini) Air Filter - 1/4" NPT - Polycarbonate Bowl, Automatic Float
- FRL Air Filters: Removes water/particles and protects air tools for optimal lifespan/power.
- 2 Drain Type Options: Automatic Float and Manual. Auto full-time fluid drain; Auto internal float drain.
- Polycarbonate Bowl: Full, transparent view of fluid level. Bowl Capacity: 1.4 OZ.
- 1/4" inch national pipe threads on both inlet/outlet. 40-Micron Bronze Sintered Element: Long-lasting and washable.
- Max Air Flow: 26.5 CFM. Max operating pressure: 145 PSI. Temperature range between 25°F and 140°F or -5°C and 60°C.
EXELAIR by Milton’s Simply Better Air® system provides the best solution to manage compressed air.
This (EX25F40A-02P) 1/4" NPT Mini Air Filter features a polycarbonate bowl with a capacity of 1.4 oz. Bowl can be automatically drained under pressure, or manually by rotating drain valve at bottom of filter. Max Air Flow of 26.5 CFM combined with a max operating pressure of 145 PSI. Always install filter 20' feet down line of air compressor to allow air to cool and lessen the amount of water carried through the supply line. FRL components feature directional arrows to indicate the flow of air.
Includes mounting bracket and hardware. Replacement filter: Milton # (S-1144-1RP).
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|NPT thread size||No|