EXELAIR™ Analog Pistol Grip Tire Inflator/Deflator Gauge - 13" Air Hose and Easy-Clip Chuck
- PISTOL GRIP: Inflator/deflator gauge is easy-to-use, reliable, and never needs batteries.
- CAST METAL HANDLE: Steel inflation trigger + deflate button in case of overshot tire pressure.
- DIAL GAUGE: Pre-calibrated; 4 units of measure: PSI (0-150), kPa (0-1000), kg/cm2(0-10) + Bar (0-10)
- EASY-CLIP CHUCK: Clip directly to tire valve to adjust pressure for easy inflation with 1 hand.
- VALUE BUY: Includes gauge, rubber boot, deflate button, 13” hose, easy-clip chuck (For Standard/schrader valves)+ hang loop.
EXELAIR™ by Milton (EX0500P) Analog Pistol Grip Tire Inflator/Deflator Gauge - 13" Air Hose and Easy-Clip Chuck - 150 PSI
No need to worry about batteries with this durable analog inflator gauge, designed with a Pistol Grip inflation/deflation gauge and complete with an air hose, easy-clip brass chuck, and integrated hang loop for easy storage and access anywhere in your shop. The rugged cast metal handle is equipped with a solid steel inflation trigger and a separate brass deflation button for quick fine-tuning in case of overshot target pressure. This dial gauge comes pre-calibrated, offering 4 units of measurement readings (PSI, kPA, kg/cm2, and Bar), and is also fitted with a shock-resistant rubber boot which protects it from corrosion, impacts, and shocks. The 13" rubber hose with easy-clip brass chuck allows for one handed inflation. Simply clip the chuck to your tire valve and adjust your pressure (NOT FOR USE ON PRESTA VALVES).
Inflator gauge,shock-resistant protective rubber boot, deflate button, 13" rubber hose, hanging loop, and easy-clip chuck (NOT FOR USE ON PRESTA VALVES).
- Resolution: 2 PSI
- Diameter: 2”
- Units of measure: PSI (0-150), kPa (0-1000), kg/cm2 (0-10), and Bar (0-10)
Handle: durable cast metal
Trigger: plated steel
Deflate button: solid brass
Product dimensions (w/o hose): 8.3 x 3.4 x 1.3 (L x W x H)
Hose: 1/4" x 13" rubber w/brass fittings
Air inlet: 1/4" NPT male (Milton 728 plug recommended, sold separately)
Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.
WARRANTY: 1 year
|Number of items in this pack||1|
|Made in USA||No|
|NPT thread size||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|PSI range||0 to 150 PSI|