Pencil Tire Pressure Gauge with Tread Depth Gauge
- INCLUDES: Built-in deflator valve AND tire tread depth gauge in 1/16" increments.
- MILTON: Pencil Gauges made with machined parts, unlike our competition!
- IDEAL: For higher-pressure automobile tires and handy in cold temperature weather conditions.
- MEASURED PRESSURE RANGE: PSI (10-70, 2-lb. increments) and kPa (60-500, 10-kPa increments).
- CAR SAFETY/MAINTENANCE: Ideal automotive and road trip accessory tool to maintain optimal tire care and prevention. Proper tire tread is key to good road traction.
Milton (920BK) Pencil Tire Pressure Gauge with Tread Depth Gauge
This single head Pencil tire pressure gauge comes with both a deflator button and built-in tire tread depth gauge. Unlike our competitors, our Milton pencil gauges use machined parts. Offers a range of 10 to 70 PSI or 60-500 kPa. Tire gauges provide accurate, long life with trouble-free performance. Made from durable plated brass with 4 side nylon indicator bar. Always check tire pressure when tires are cold.
DRIVE SAFELY: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|kPa range||60 to 500 kPa in 10 kPa increments|
|Usage||For high pressure automobile tires|
|Air inlet NPT size||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|Chuck type||Single head chuck|
|Gauge Type||Pencil gauge|
|Hose ID size||No|
|Hose OD size||No|
|NPT thread size||No|
|PSI range||10 to 70 PSI, 2 lb increments|
|Type of Fitting||No|
|Type of Hose||No|
|Grouped Product Package Type||920BK - Box of 100|
|Number of items in this pack||100|