Milton 1/2" Ultra Lightweight Rubber Hose, 50' Air Hose w/ 3/8" NPT Male Inlet Thread Ends
- DURABILITY OF RUBBER — Made out of strong rubber, this heavy-duty hose connector is built to withstand extreme environments, resisting abrasions and kinks. Built-in ozone resistance protects the air compressor hose from extreme weather.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT - Up to 40% lighter than traditional rubber hoses, this super lightweight hose mimics the ease and weight of a hybrid hose while maintaining the durability and flexibility of rubber hoses.
- FLEXIBILITY — Easy to carry, lift, and maneuver in the field, this flexible, non-tangle hose provides an ergonomic grip and can operate in conditions from -50°F to 190°F. Roll it up quickly in a variety of work environments without worrying about leaks.
- BUILT FOR EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS — With a max burst pressure of 1,200 PSI and handle grip brass end air hose fittings, this hose protects against repair costs and withstands heavy-duty use.
- BUILT TO LAST - With a 10-year warranty, this high-quality hose is built to withstand extreme work environments. The high-strength polyester-braided reinforcement provides abrasion resistance as well as oil and diesel resistance, providing 300 PSI working pressure for years to come.
This ergonomically designed, durable air hose from Milton Industries offers the best of both worlds, preserving the exceptional cold weather flexibility, durability and premium feel of high-end rubber hoses while offering the ultra-lightweight comfort of a hybrid hose.
Built to withstand every extreme, the Milton® 1/2" Ultra Lightweight Rubber Air Hose offers the durability of typical rubber hoses while maintaining the ultra-lightweight convenience of a hybrid hose. The oil-resistant core tube and cover resist abrasion and strain and will not break down over time, while the brass National Pipe Fitting 3/8" thread ends are built with bend restrictor ergonomic handle grips for leak-resistant performance. Forty percent more lightweight than traditional rubber hoses, this lightweight hose connector offers the flexibility of functioning in extreme conditions. The strong rubber material allows for optimal performance in temperatures ranging from -50°F to 190°F, with a Maximum Operating Pressure of 1,200 PSI and a Max Working Pressure of 300 PSI. The flexibility and strong ozone resistance ensure that the hose will not kink or leak, making it easy to carry, lift, and maneuver in the field. The hose can be easily rolled up, transported between work environments, and used in extreme weather. A 10-year extended warranty protects against repair costs. With a 50 foot reach, made out of strong rubber material, this non-tangle hose is built to last.
|UPC Code||0 30937 32784 0|
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Air inlet NPT size||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|Hose ID size||1/2" Hose ID|
|Hose length||50' Hose|
|Hose OD size||No|
|NPT thread size||3/8" Male NPT|
|Type of Fitting||No|
|Type of Hose||No|
|Number of items in this pack||1|