Milton® 5 In ONE™ Universal Safety Exhaust Hose Barb Industrial Coupler, 1/4" ID x 1/4" Flow Body
- UNIVERSAL HOSE FITTING: This ubiquitous safety coupler accepts all five major interchanges: Industrial (M-Style®), High Flow (V-Style), Automotive (T-style), ARO (A-Style) and Lincoln (L-style).
- SAFELY BLEEDS AIR: Eliminating the risk of hose whip, this quick connect hose fitting safely bleeds off excess air pressure before releasing your pneumatic hose.
- QUICK CONNECT COUPLING: With a high-quality air seal, this Milton® coupler makes it easy to safely and quickly connect hose fittings.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL: Providing a long-lasting, high-quality hose connection, this sturdy steel industrial air compressor is designed to last.
- DIMENSIONS: The 1/4" hose barb end can handle pressure up to 120 PSI, with an air flow of 1/4".
5 In ONE™ Universal Safety Exhaust Hose Barb Industrial Coupler, 1/4" ID x 1/4" Flow Body
Milton®’s 5 In ONE™ Universal Safety Exhaust couplers safely bleed excess air pressure, acting as a quick connect point to easily alter hose connections. This 1/4" industrial hose barb adapter can be used to safely disconnect hose fittings, providing a solid seal that won't damage the tubing of your air tool hoses before disconnecting. The universal design provides air compressor fittings compatible with all major interchanges: Industrial (M-Style®), High flow (V-style), automotive (T-style), Aro (A-style), and Lincoln (L-Style). As a hose thread adapter, this tool bleeds excess air, eliminating the threat of potentially dangerous hose whip. Instead, the air hose coupler remains connected to the plug while pressurized air is safely bled off. This sturdy barb hose fitting is made of heavy-duty steel, making it the ideal air compressor accessory for any air hose that requires a long-lasting universal air coupler.
- Compatible with Industrial (M-Style®), High flow (v-style), automotive (t-style), Aro (A-style), and Lincoln (L-Style)
- Available in Box of 5 and 50
- 1/4” ID Connection Type
Not recommended for use with high vibration tools (impact wrenches, orbital sanders, etc.).
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|NPT thread size||No|