Milton® 5 In ONE™ Universal Safety Exhaust Quick-Connect Industrial Coupler, 1/4" NPT
- Accepts all major interchanges: Industrial (M-Style®), High Flow (V-Style), Automotive (T-Style), ARO (A-Style) & Lincoln (L-style)
- Safely bleeds off air pressure before releasing connector
- Quick connect coupling for a safe & easy air hose connection
- NPT: 1/4" Female or Male NPT
- Max PSI: 120 PSI | Air Flow: 80 PSI @ 31 or 44 CFM, 90 PSI @ 34, 35, 50 CFM, 100 PSI @36, 37, 50 CFM, 120 PSI @ 44, 45, 67 CFM
Milton® 5 In ONE™ Universal Safety Exhaust Coupler
The 5 In ONE™ Universal Industrial Safety Exhaust couplers by Milton® are designed to safely bleed off air pressure before releasing the connector. The safety exhaust feature allows for safe disconnection, eliminating potentially dangerous hose whip. The coupler remains connected to the plug while pressurized air is safely bled off. Ideal for applications required a durable and long lasting pneumatic coupler, Milton®'s saftey couplers are constructed of heavy-duty steel. Connects to all major interchanges including Industrial (M-Style®), High flow (V-Style), Automotive (T-Style), Aro (A-Style), and Lincoln (L-Style).
- Compatible with Industrial (M-Style®), High flow (V-style), Automotive (T-style), Aro (A-style), and Lincoln (L-Style).
- Available in 1/4” thread size in both Female and Male NPT
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Air inlet NPT size||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|Hose ID size||No|
|Hose OD size||No|
|NPT thread size||No|
|Type of Fitting||No|
|Type of Hose.||No|
Not recommended for use with high vibration tools (impact wrenches, orbital sanders, etc.).