Milton Breather Vent Pneumatic Muffler, 1” MNPT - 40 Micron Sintered Bronze Silencer/Diffuse Air & Noise Reducer
- REMOVES PARTICLES & REDUCE NOISE: The breather vent in this air compressor silencer prevents dust and foreign particles from entering the port while reducing the noise level of equipment.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: High quality, durable 40 micron brass acts as a corrosion inhibitor and is rust resistant.
- EASY TO INSTALL: An outer hexagon hex-thread size of 1-5/16" provides you ease and control when installing with a wrench, making this a particularly suitable air tool for workplaces where space is limited.
- MAX PRESSURE & TEMPERATURE: With a maximum pressure of 150 PSI, and suitable for temperatures of 40F to 300F, this micron filter and compressor muffler can be used in a range of workplaces.
- IDEAL USE: This compressed air pneumatic muffler is widely used to quiet cylinders, air cylinders, solenoid valves, crank cases, gear boxes, oil tanks, and other pneumatic tools.
This 1” MNPT breather vent from Milton Industries is the last pneumatic muffler you'll ever need. The air compressor muffler prevents dust and foreign particles from entering the port to the atmosphere by providing a vacuum relief or pressure equalization on gear boxes, oil tanks or reservoirs. The pneumatic air filter also uses micron to filter air while silencing, reducing noise levels in the work environment to OSHA-approved levels. Milton compressed air pneumatic mufflers are composed of 40 micron sintered bronze bonded to a cooper plated pipe thread and 1-5/16” hex shape for quick assembly or removal. For a compact, effective noise reducer and a valve muffler that works, try this breather vent muffler.
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max Temp: 35F to 300F
- 40 micron brass sintered
- 1-5/16” Hex
- 1” MNPT
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Air inlet NPT size||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|Hose ID size||No|
|Hose OD size||No|
|NPT thread size||No|
|Type of Fitting||No|
|Type of Hose||No|