Milton® Pneumatic Exhaust Muffler, 1 1/4” MNPT 40 Micron Sintered Bronze Silencer/Diffuse air & Noise Reducer
- EFFECTIVE NOISE REDUCER: This pneumatic exhaust muffler is specifically designed to reduce noise levels of equipment while operating to OSHA compliance.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: High-quality, durable 40 micron brass acts as a corrosion inhibitor and is rust resistant, creating a pneumatic tool that lasts.
- EASY TO INSTALL: An outer hexagon hex-thread size of 1-11/16" provides you ease and control when installing with a wrench, making this a particularly suitable air tool for workplaces where space is limited.
- MAX PRESSURE & TEMPERATURE: With a maximum pressure of 300 PSI (20 SCFM @ 100 PSI), and suitable for temperatures of 40F to 300F, this compact noise reducer can be used in a range of workplaces.
- IDEAL USE: This muffler exhaust system is widely used to quiet cylinders, air cylinders, solenoid valves, crank cases, gear boxes, oil tanks, and other pneumatic tools.
this air tool uses a porous sintered bronze bonded to a copper plated steel pipe threaded fitting in order to create a must-have pneumatic tool. 40 micron filters diffuse air and muffle noise from exhaust tips
This 1-1/4\ MNPT pneumatic exhaust muffler from Milton® is the perfect solution for reducing noise levels in the work environment. A combination exhaust muffler and micron filter
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Air inlet NPT size||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|Hose ID size||No|
|Hose OD size||No|
|NPT thread size||No|
|Type of Fitting||No|
|Type of Hose.||No|
|Short Description||this air tool uses a porous sintered bronze bonded to a copper plated steel pipe threaded fitting in order to create a must-have pneumatic tool. 40 micron filters diffuse air and muffle noise from exhaust tips|