Milton Pneumatic Exhaust Muffler, 3/4” MNPT 40 Micron Sintered Bronze Silencer/Diffuse air & Noise Reducer - Box of 25
- EFFECTIVE NOISE REDUCER: This pneumatic exhaust muffler is specifically designed to reduce noise levels of equipment while operating to OSHA compliance.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: High-quality, durable 40 micron brass acts as a corrosion inhibitor and is rust resistant, creating a pneumatic tool that lasts.
- EASY TO INSTALL: An outer hexagon hex-thread size of 1-1/16" provides you ease and control when installing with a wrench, making this a particularly suitable air tool for workplaces where space is limited.
- MAX PRESSURE & TEMPERATURE: With a maximum pressure of 300 PSI (20 SCFM @ 100 PSI), and suitable for temperatures of 40F to 300F, this compact noise reducer can be used in a range of workplaces.
- IDEAL USE: This muffler exhaust system is widely used to quiet cylinders, air cylinders, solenoid valves, crank cases, gear boxes, oil tanks, and other pneumatic tools.
This bulk supply of 25 3/4" MNPT pneumatic exhaust mufflers from Milton Industries is the perfect solution for reducing noise levels in the work environment. A combination exhaust muffler and micron filter, this air tool uses a porous sintered bronze bonded to a copper plated steel pipe threaded fitting in order to create a must-have pneumatic tool. 40 micron filters diffuse air and muffle noise from exhaust tips, exhaust systems, pneumatic cylinders and valves to lower a loud workplace to an acceptable OSHA noise requirement. Offering the greatest possible exhaust silence its compact size, this air tool for mechanics does it all to quiet noisy work environments. Plus, with 25, you'll never come up short!
- Box of 25
- Max PSI: 300 PSI – 20 SCFM @ 100 PSI
- Max Temp: 40F to 300F
- 40 micron brass sintered
- 1-1/16” Hex
- 3/4” MNPT
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Kit Quantity||Box of 25|
|Air inlet NPT size||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|Hose ID size||No|
|Hose OD size||No|
|NPT thread size||No|
|Type of Fitting||No|
|Type of Hose||No|