Milton® Speed Control Exhaust Muffler, 3/8” MNPT - 40 Micron Sintered Bronze Silencer/Diffuse Air & Noise Reducer - Box of 25
Number of Items in This Pack
- CONTROL AIR FLOW & REDUCE NOISE: This muffler exhaust is specifically designed for peak speed control while simultaneously reducing the noise level of equipment.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: High quality, durable 40 micron brass acts as a corrosion inhibitor and is rust resistant.
- EASY TO INSTALL: An outer hexagon hex-thread size of 11/16" provides you ease and control when installing with a wrench, making this a particularly suitable air tool for workplaces where space is limited.
- MAX ADJUSTABLE SCFM & TEMPERATURE: With a maximum adjustable of 40 SCFM, and suitable for temperatures of 35F to 300F, this pneumatic tool can be used in a range of workplaces.
- IDEAL USE: This compressed air pneumatic muffler is widely used to quiet cylinders, air cylinders, solenoid valves, crank cases, gear boxes, oil tanks, and other pneumatic tools.
This box of 25 3/8" MNPT speed control exhaust mufflers by Milton Industries, INC® provides air flow control on exhaust tips, exhaust pipes, and exhaust systems for safe and reduced sound levels. A pneumatic tool offering speed control, this air tool provides effective sound deadening for OSHA compliance. The 40 micron filter and sintered bronze sleeve are held securely and protected via an integrated shroud. A combination air diffuser and exhaust silencer, this muffler is the sound deadening system you need.
- Max Adjustable SCFM: 40
- Max Temp: 35F to 300F
- 40 micron brass sintered
- 11/16” Hex
- 3/8” MNPT
- Box of 25
|Number of Items in This Pack||25|
|Made in USA||No|
|Assembled In USA||No|
|Manufacturer||Milton Industries Inc.|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|NPT thread size||No|