Pistol Grip Blow Gun (S-163)
- DESIGN: Lightweight, economical blow gun w/4" angled nozzle to fit in tight, hard to reach areas.
- PISTOL GRIP: Molded grip for comfort, easy handling. Simple trigger-controlled air flow.
- 90 MAX PSI: 1/4" national pipe thread air inlet. 13 standard cubic feet per minute.
- APPLICATIONS: Home garage, Pro auto shop, Industrial, Heavy-duty, Farming, + Agricultural use.
- INCLUDES: Built-in hook/loop for hanging anywhere in your home garage or shop.
Milton S-163 Pistol Grip Blow Gun
Milton's original S-163 Pistol Grip Blow Gun is an economical staple pneumatic tool for your garage or workshop, designed with a slim 4” extended bent tip nozzle customized for those hard-to-reach spaces. This blow gun allows for quick and easy removal of unwanted debris, with a pressure range of 60 to 90 pounds per square inch and 13 SCFM. The body of this blow gun not only offers a molded grip for comfort, but also provides multiple storage options. Hang this simple tool in your garage or workshop using either the hang loop on one side of the blow gun body, or the integrated hang loop on the other. The ¼” NPT air insert offers a secure fit onto air hoses.
- Lightweight, 4” angled nozzle
- 1/4" national pipe thread air inlet
- 13 standard cubic feet per minute (SCFM)
- 90 Max PSI
- Product dimensions: 9 x 3.88 x 0.75 (L x W x H)
- Packaged dimensions: 12 x 5.13 x 0.75 (L x W x H)
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||Yes|
|Air inlet NPT size||1/4" NPT brass air inlet|
|Blo Gun Type||Pistol grip blo gun|