Milton (553) Heavy-Duty Truck Tire Inflator Gauge with 5 ft. Air Hose
- ACCURATE: Performance-tested and calibrated. Measures in pounds per square inch (PSI, 10-160, 2-lb. increments). Kilopascal readings also available per special order (kPa, 80-840, increments of 20 kPa)
- DUAL HEAD LOCK-ON CHUCK: Makes tire valves more accessible with the two heads for easier access
- INFLATOR: Heavy-duty construction. Magnifying window lens. Full-swivel chuck. 5-ft air hose
- REPLACEABLE PARTS: Gauge and valve cartridges can both be replaced
- MILTON: This is the first original gauge of this type ever built!
Truck Tire Inflator Gage
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
If using a dual head type tire chuck with an inflator gauge and notice air is escaping through the off-side once connected to the tire’s Schrader valve, simply release the trigger and remove the inflator from the Schrader/tire valve. Point the straight side of the outlet up into the air (make sure it’s not pointed at someone). Squeeze trigger, allow air to flow (gravity will cause the sealing valve to drop), and place the chuck end onto the Schrader/tire valve while air is still flowing. Air will start to flow into the tire.
Dual head type tire chucks are unable to inflate a completely flat (zero air pressure) tire. Tire air pressure would normally cause the sealing valve to move and seal the unused side of the chuck. However, if a tire has 0 air pressure, the self-sealing valve has no pressure to react to.
|Number of items in this pack||1|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Gauge Type||INFLATOR GAUGE with VIEWING WINDOW|
|NPT thread size||No|
|Chuck type||Dual lock on chuck|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Hose length||5' Hose|
|PSI range||10 to 160 PSI|