Accu-Gage by Milton Dial Tire Pressure Gauge with Dual Foot Air Chuck and 11 in. Rubber Hose - ANSI Certified for Motorcycle/Car/Truck Tires (0-75 PSI)
- DURABLE: Unlike piston-plunger-type gauges, this analog gauge is designed for heavy-duty use, with a sturdy rubber boot to protect it from drops. The bourdon tube movement is not affected by changes in temperature, humidity, altitude or air stream contaminants. Plus, NO BATTERIES REQUIRED.
- FLEXIBILITY: With a dual foot air chuck and durable rubber hose, you're assured a great seal with no air leakage and the flexibility to reach awkward tire valves on cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
- ANSI CERTIFIED: This heavy duty tire gauge is calibrated to ANSI Commercial Grade B gauges and meets ANSI B40.1 Grade B specifications to ensure a rapid and accurate reading. A mechanical gauge design retains the PSI reading after removing it from the tire, making it the perfect, easy-to-use gauge for hard-to-reach tires.
- A SAFETY INVESTMENT: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves handling for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more, and reduces the risk of tire failure across terrains, extending the life of your tires. Reduce wear and tear with a heavy-duty, all-purpose tire tool that lasts.
- DUAL FUNCTION: Not only does this tire pressure gauge provide quick, accurate readings — it's also equipped with a deflator valve and outfitted to release extra air from your tires for precise tire pressure adjustment.
This dial tire pressure gauge for motorcycle, trucks, and cars is the perfect heavy-duty tire tool for assessing your air pressure. Not only is this wheel accessory compact for easy storage, the dual foot air chuck and flexible rubber hose help you reach awkward tire valves for a quick and accurate reading. Plus, it can act as a pressure bleeder in a pinch, quickly deflating excess air on your trailer, RV, or bicycle tire for the ideal PSI.
Get ready for your next road trip with Accu-Gage by Milton's heavy-duty tire pressure gauge. This durable, analog tire tool not only gauges tire pressure in seconds, it also comes equipped with a deflation button to remedy overfilled tires, so you get the ideal PSI every time. A dual foot air chuck and flexible rubber hose make previously frustrating tire valves easy to reach, for an accurate, quick pressure reading you can get with one-hand. Maximize the life of your tires through all types of terrain and weather conditions, whether your ride is an RV, motorcycle, bike, car, truck, or trailer. Designed for 0-75 PSI tires, this compact, sturdy wheel accessory is built to last.
- Highly accurate dial gauge provides a range of measurement for tires with 0-75 PSI
- The bourdon tube movement can withstand any temperature, humidity, altitude or air stream contaminants
- Meets ANSI B40.1 Grade B specifications to ensure a rapid and accurate reading
- Heavy-duty protective rubber boot shields your tire pressure gauge against impact
- Deflation button releases extra air from your tires for precise tire pressure adjustment
- No batteries required, making it an analog tire tool you can always rely on
|Made in USA||No|
|Display on Bloguns CMS Page||No|
|Air inlet NPT size||No|
|Basic Flow Size||No|
|Hose ID size||No|
|Hose OD size||No|
|NPT thread size||No|
|Type of Fitting||No|
|Type of Hose||No|
|Number of items in this pack||1|